The Hacketts Stairwell Posts are constructed from quality steel proving a strong and secure temporary barrier post allowing conformity to Health & Safety in construction sites.
Used as Edge Protectors, these Hacketts posts provide an easy to install solution to quickly mark out a boundary or limit access to a restricted or hazardous area. The Hacketts Edge Protector is a health and safety essential for construction sites, carparks and other hazardous areas.
Stairwell Posts are available in 4 variants:
- Corner Post with Base Plate
- Centre Post with Base Plate
- Centre Post with Stringer
- Edge Protector Post
- Upright 30x30x2mm box section x 1070m
- Base 130x130x6mm with corner fixing holes
- Support Hooks 30x5m with fixing holes
- Black Plastic End Caps
- Powder Coated in Red as standard, your corporate colours available
- Timber rails up to 40mm thick can be used or in conjunction with the Hacketts Stairsafe Handrail Kits.
- Can be made to customer specifications depending on stairwell dimensions.
- S.I.G Approved
Hacketts Ltd of Dudley - Quality Construction Products - Providing a Professional Fabrication Service - Call 01384 240325.